360 Root Apk is a tool app for Android
Download Free From Androidpureapk
360 Root - The easiest way to get Root just one click. This application does not work on all smartphones, but supports most of them. It is absolute easy that you could go and get your desired access rights. Supported on Android v1.6-5.1.1 devices. For later versions of Android, this app is unfortunately not yet adapted.
Download 360 Root Apk v184.108.40.206 For AndroidFeatures:
- Quick Root Access: The 360 Root App allows you to gain quick root access on your device. In other words, if your device has an Android version installed which is above 2.2; you can modify anything you want even beyond the manufacturer’s permits by rooting the device through the 360 Root APK.
- Uninstall Pre-installed Apps: Often, we come across many built-in apps that we don’t need. We find it irritating when we can’t uninstall them even in situations when they are complete of no use. Therefore, by rooting the device with 360 Root APK, one can uninstall the previously installed apps and customize their phones.
- System and Cache Cleaner: Using the 360 Root App, you can perform a total system cleaning of your Android device once in a while. You can also clean the cache and enhance the performance of the device eliminating the glitches.
- Lock Gallery: Tired of those boring gallery lockers for privacy? Why install two different apps when you can install one? The 360 Root APK also helps in locking the gallery of the devices offering a high-level privacy to the data on your phone.
360 Root Apk InformationRequires : Android 1.6 and up
Size : 5 mb
Version : 220.127.116.11
How to install:
- There are many versions of 360 Root App that are being released out of which the latest version is the 360 Root APK v 18.104.22.168. To download this, go to your device’s settings initially.
- Go to Security> Unknown sources. Check the box beside it to allow your device download the third party apps.
- Now, download the file. Once, your file is downloaded; access the notification bar.
- Click on the downloaded file to install it. On the pop-up, tap on “Install” and wait for the installation to be done. As soon as you’re done installing, you can find the app on your tray menu.